Contact Us
Engage Login
Frog
Payment
Twitter
Facebook
Flickr
Youtube
HOME ADMISSIONS JOIN US PRIMARY SCHOOL

Primary School Admissions

PRIMARY SCHOOL ADMISSIONS

Registration Procedure:

Please review our admissions guide below in order to gain a full understanding of the admissions guidelines and process.

Admissions Process Guide

KTJ Fee Structure

Registration Form

Payment Options

Payment Type  

Cheque (in RM)

Payable to Syarikat PendidikanStaffieldBerhad. Outstation cheques may incur additional bank charges.

Bank: Malayan Banking Berhad, Mantin Branch.

Account No: 005082103314

SWIFT Code: MBBEMYKL

Banker's Cheque /

Banker’s Draft

Payment via TT

Credit Card (online or in person in our Finance Department)

Interest free for payments made on or before the start of term.

An interest of 2% is chargeable for payments made after the starting term.

Fee Structure

Process

To apply for your child to be enrolled into KTJ Primary School, you are required to submit the following documents:

• A completed Registration Form
  • One recent passport size photograph of the student
  • A copy of the most recent full school report and any other reports from the past 12 months
  • A copy of the father’s, mother’s and student’s passports (personal details page only) or a copy of the father’s, mother’s and student’s NRIC (for Malaysian applicants only)
  • An Application Fee of RM350 per child (non-refundable). You can pay in cash if you come into the school to register. Other payment options are listed below.

Please send scanned completed forms and supporting documents by email to registrar@ktj.edu.my

Alternatively please post to:

Registrar
KolejTuankuJa'afar
71700 Mantin
Negeri Sembilan DarulKhusus
Malaysia

Assessment for Entry

For students joining Early Years or Key Stage 1 (EY - Year 2), our assessment involves your child meeting the Head of Primary, Ms. Annette, and with the Primary School Admissions executive, Ms. Aqilah.

An informal cognitive assessment will take place with a teacher as well as an evaluation of your child’s level of English.

For students joining us in Key Stage 2 (Years 3-6), the assessment will comprise of a CAT4 online test which covers the areas of Maths, English and Non-verbal reasoning. In addition, your child will have an assessment in class with a teacher for up to one class lesson.

Please note that you will need to make a prior appointment to come in for the assessment. This can be arranged by calling Aqilah Taufik on +606-758-2995 or by emailing aqilahtaufik@ktj.edu.my.

Medical Form

Once your child is offered a place at KTJ, we will send you a medical form to complete. Please ensure that these are completed as soon as possible, and definitely before your child joins the school.

Uniform

Once your child is offered a place at KTJ, you can purchase uniforms at the school. Please make an appointment to come in. Please call Sheila Dass on +606-758-5107 or email sheiladass@ktj.edu.my to organise.

School Bus

If you would like to join our school bus system, please have a look at the School Bus Route Guide and complete the School Bus Form provided below. Please call Sheila Dass on +606-758-5107 or email sheiladass@ktj.edu.my if you have any questions.

School Bus Form

I like KTJ because the activities are fun and exciting
Ging Ging - Year 3
Ging Ging - Year 3