Contact Us
Engage Login
Frog
Payment
Twitter
Facebook
Flickr
Youtube
HOME ABOUT US WELCOME FROM THE PRINCIPAL

WELCOME FROM THE PRINCIPAL

Thank you for taking an interest in our Primary and Secondary International School. Many aspects of KTJ are based on the abiding qualities of a British boarding education. However, the unique flavour derived from our location in South East Asia provides an extra dimension which offers lasting benefit to our students.

KTJ Primary and Secondary is an outstanding school which offers a superb experience to the 830 students here. Academic excellence is are an essential component of a good school. KTJ achieves these, not least, due to the expertise and dedication of the highly qualified staff. In addition, I am delighted by the wide range of extracurricular activities, providing students with the opportunity to develop interests which will stay with them for life. Music and drama are well-supported and available to all; sport is strongly represented at all levels and the students are encouraged to reach very high standards of skill and teamwork.

KTJ offers a great experience to young people whose horizons are broadened in such a healthy, supportive and academically challenging environment. We promote an international outlook that will have a lasting benefit to the students. The commitment to pastoral care and academic progress by the highly experienced boarding staff ensures that all students are supported and encouraged throughout their time here. I hope that your initial interest in KTJ will lead you to visit us soon. I look forward to meeting you. 

Dr Simon Watson

Member of the Academy of International School Leaders (AISH) and Headmasters' and Headmistresses' Conference (HMC).

I like KTJ because the teachers are so nice to everyone
Cammy - Year 1
100%
Students are given every encouragement to attain high academic results.
Cammy - Year 1
100%