Contact Us
Engage Login
Frog
Payment
Twitter
Facebook
Flickr
Youtube

Team Sports

TEAM SPORTS

The following team sports are coached by qualified staff at KTJ.

Basketball

Playing at different age groups, students have the opportunity play basketball – both in the indoor and outdoor courts. Students are given the opportunity to play at tournaments and in inter-school fixtures.

Cricket

Both junior and senior sessions are offered. Students learn the basics of the game, practice batting and bowling in the nets near the cricket pavilion and have the chance to compete in inter school games.

Football

Both juniors and seniors football sessions available. Students will train outdoors as a squad and have the chance to represent the school in tournaments and inter-school matches.

Hockey

Girls and Boys hockey offered. Students are coached in hockey skills and will also have the chance to play social games. More advanced students can represent the school in inter-school fixtures.

Netball

Girls will train outdoors as a squad and have the chance to represent the school in tournaments and inter-school matches.

Rugby

Playing at different age groups, students are taught the skills, rules and teamwork of rugby. Students are given the opportunity to play at tournaments and in inter-school fixtures.

Now also running a girl’s touch session for forms 1-4.

Badminton

Both juniors and seniors badminton sessions available. Playing in the MPH students can either play socially or in advanced groups. Students have the chance to represent the school in national competitions.

Dodge-ball

New this term!

Students will be coached by experienced senior students on how to play Dodge-ball – a game where players are eliminated if they are hit by a ball thrown by the opposition. A great social game.

Volleyball

Both juniors and seniors volleyball sessions available. Students will play socially in informal teams.

Athletics

Students will have the opportunity to be coached in and practice different track and field events. Elite students will represent the school in tournaments.

I like KTJ because I don’t have to keep carrying my bag everywhere!
Hudzail - Year 4
Hudzail - Year 4