Contact Us
Engage Login
Frog
Payment
Twitter
Facebook
Flickr
Youtube
HOME ADMISSIONS JOIN US

Applications

APPLICATIONS

Our aim at KTJ is to build confident, independent and academic high achievers. We want our students to feel happy, nurtured and encouraged throughout their learning journey.

We follow the International Primary Curriculum in the Primary School and the UK National Curriculum in the Secondary School, suitably amended for students studying in Malaysia. Students learn through fun, topic based lessons, with expatriate teachers and Malaysian teaching assistants. We are proud of our teacher to student ratio across both schools of 1:7.

In the Secondary School, we also follow the British Curriculum, which include Cambridge and Edexcel IGCSEs in Form 4-5 and the A Levels in the 6th Form.

Our first class education opens the door to some of the finest universities in the UK, America, Australia and Canada. In recent years, our students have gained admission to Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial, LSE, UCL, Harvard, Yale, MIT, Brown and Berkley.

KTJ International School offers your child the opportunity to grow in a supportive, progressive and academically challenging environment. We believe that the best way to judge any school is to see it in action. Our doors are open for you to visit us and we hope to see you soon.

Please download our Admissions Process Guide below for information on how to apply.

Admissions Process Guide

Registration Form

I like KTJ is awesome because it has games, activities, education and rabbits!
Kailash - Year 3
Kailash - Year 3