HOW TO APPLY
Kolej Tuanku Ja'afar welcome applications throughout the year however, there is limited availability so we advise you to apply as early as you can. Primary school applicants are able to enter the school during any point in the school year and secondary school applicants can join in either August (Term 1) or January (Term 2) intake. Everything you need to know about how to apply is outlined below.
Step 1 - Applying Online
- Before applying check this document to see which year group is correct for your child.
- Familiarise yourself with our fees.
- Complete the Online Application Form and include details of at least 2 contacts.
- Once the form has been completed, you will receive an automated response confirming receipt of your application and a member of our Admissions Team will contact you shortly after. Check your emails (including junk and spam) for details regarding your application.
Step 2 - Finalising the application.
- Please forward all required application documents to a member of our Admissions Team or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will need to make a non-refundable RM 350 registration fee. This can be paid by cash or online.
Step 3 - Decision
- Once your application has been submitted, you will be invited to the school for an assessment. Please note assessment is not required for Sixth Form applicants.
- You will be notified of the outcome of your application shortly afterwards via email. The offer will be valid for 14 days from receipt.
- To secure the offer of the place, you will need to make payment of the deposit and admittance fee.